Islamic banking is becoming popular now due to its logic and common sense without riba, gharar and masyir. Hopefully by going into details, I'll be able to write my 1st book on "Muamalat in Islamic Ways" with the support from my tutors and lecturers at UBD. I think there are still weakness in the Islamic finance especially about the selling/buying ideas. I still cannot have a definite clear line between the selling/buying (transaction activities) and the loaning scheme (borrowing money). They seem to be very close especially if we ponder at the amount of money at the end of the tenure which they termed as rental period. For example in the home financial scheme the end total is getting doubled or even tripled! The buying of share is a bit too unclear to me.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog